A week off

My friend just told me that he will get a whole week off next week because of an office move. It's an extra paid time-off, i.e. it's FREE vacation time! Man, I am so jealous. Anyhow, so it got me to think what I would do if I get the same thing. Ever since I started working, I almost always travel somewhere when I have more than 4 days off so it's actually an "uncharted territory" for me. I know I have a lot of stuff I want to get done so maybe it's good but then I don't know if I would feel bored. You know, "staying" home for 9 consecutive days could be pretty boring. Seriously, 9 days is enough for a trip to somewhere. Actually, if I had the next week off, I would have had joined my friends to go to Zion National Park.

So, what would you do?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You just need one day. Not too late yet..