Visiting Seattle

Wow, it's been a long time since I last updated my blog. I've been lazy :). Anyhow, so my HS friend is visiting Seattle from HK and I am thinking where to show him. Here is what I came up with, what do you think?

Day 1:
- Pick up at 11
- Go to awesome Tom Thai for lunch
- Go take a tour of Theo Chocolate (2pm)
- Visit Gaswork park
- Go to Pike's Place Market, Waterfront, Olympic Sculpture Park, Space Needle/Seattle Center
- Some places in Belltown for dinner

Day 2:
- If weather is nice - Rainier
- If not:
- Portage Bay cafe for bunch
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Winery Tour
- Red Hook Brewery Tour
- Some places for dinner
- Kerry Park to see night view

1 comment:

Maki Sushi said...

what about Boeing museum.... or at least take a pic in front of microsoft:)