A new start

It's been almost two months since I updated my blog, my old blog. I have decided to start a new one as I want to forget about my past. It's also Chinese (or Lunar) New Year time and it's good to have new stuff :). Welcome everyone. For the old readers, I will lock my old blog by end of month; if you want to read more about my past entries, you still have two weeks :).

I have been very sick lately - got the flu/cold virus from my parents (oh yeah, they are in town for the Chinese New Year but it wasn't that fun for them; will talk about it in a bit). I just feel very crappy - running nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, ear infections, fatigue, chill, cough, and sore throat. I guess I got the whole package as my friend said. Actually, it's been pretty bad in 2008 so far. I have been sick A LOT! Hopefully, it's just a little coincidence and not the start of more serious sickness.

Okay, that's a first post of this new blog and I will update more. There are a lot of thoughts in my head right now and I really want to write it down - I will push myself to write it down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon! Good luck with the new blog :)