How Asian am I?

I have been having lunch/dinner with different people lately (to catch up with people) and someone asked me a question: how Asian are you? I always thought I am pretty Asian but then when I think more about it, I have been in US for almost 11 years and I probably have been influenced a lot of the surroundings (e.g. American cultures and Indian cultures - yeah, I hang out with Indians a lot). How should I start to answer this question? Hmm... Let's start with, what's considered as an Asian thing to do:
  • Only like/eat Asian food (I am, for the most part - I don't like pizza and burgers)
Actually, I can't think of what's an Asian thing. Hmm... maybe I am not too Asian then since I can't really call out what's an Asian thing. Anyway, just a random thought. Alright, just had a long night (dinner plus airport pickup) and I am going to do some work. Yeah, I have been slacking off and I need to work a little harder. I have a lot of thoughts about work btw but probably not too appropriate to put it here :). Later.

No comments: