Blackbook

For some reasons, I have been feeling very sluggish lately - fatigue, lazy, not motivated in anything (including keeping in touch with friends - sorry for not getting back to you; once I feel better, I will :). I think it's the crud that has been bothering me for the past few weeks and I need to figure out a way to get it out of my system. By the way, I am still coughing. It's so annoying!!!

Anyway, so what's new? Well, I have got a Macbook! A black one! I think I am such an Apple fanboy now. I am pretty much all Mac at home and I'll be getting a Mac at work too! You may call me crazy but seriously, I love Leopard so much that I just need to get the Mac hardware (and I am getting rid of everything PC now). Why do I like Leopard? It just works the way I want it to (and I don't play computer games). Granted it took me about a few months to get used to the Mac OS and a year or so to actually appreciate it and love it but I think the time was worth it. Anyway, I'll stop all these talks on Mac :).

Why did I buy a Macbook? Well, it was a rather spontaneous purchase. Apple updated Macbook and Macbook Pro on Tuesday (2/26/08) and at the same time, a lot of the previous generation's laptops were on sale (the refurbished ones but they are pretty much the same as the new one except the box itself). The previous generation of Macbook was released in November 2007, that was only 3 months ago, and then the price for the black one was only $1049 from $1499, that's $450 difference! Since I have already planned to get a Macbook (actually, I wanted a 13" Macbook Pro but Apple refused to make one so I settled to the cheaper one) and the price was right, so I just bought it. I got it on Thursday and I am happy about it so far.

Okay, enough about Mac for now. Will write about something else next time.

No comments: