Snowboarding

Lately, under the influence of my friend, I have started snowboarding. Actually, I have only done twice, one in Jan and one today - there was new snow on the mountains so my friends and I went to one of them - Stevens Pass Ski Resort. It was only my second time snowboarding and I have to say, it's fun! but... a lot of pain.

I went on the green (beginner) slope four times today. The first time I came down, I fell.... over 25 times! The second time, I fell about 15 times; the third time, I fell about 5 times; and the last time, I only fell once! Yeah. And the reason I fell was that I had a cramp in my quad. so after a whole day of snowboarding, I am in pain now. My wrist, my butt, my quad, my thigh, my eyes, my face are all hurting (basically the whole body). When I get up tomorrow, I think I'll be in serious pain. Crap.

so one of the falls I had really hurt. I fell face down and my stomach hurt like crazy (it's like jumping into a swimming from a diving platform). The worst thing was that i just had lunch about 25mins before i fell so i felt even worse.

anyway, getting very sleepy and i start not making sense. will write more later. it's probably the last time i would go snowboarding this season. will wait till next season to try it again. okay, sleep.

No comments: