Hiking

I have been doing quite a lot of hiking recently. Well, I have only done three but it was like one hike per week. That's my goal for this summer - 3 hikes per month from June to October. I will see if I can accomplished. Anyway, so this past weekend, I went hiking by myself for the first time. I was a little scared at first but since I couldn't find anyone to go with me and the trail I planned to go is usually crowded (so there will be a lot of ppl) so I decided I would try hiking by myself.

This is the trail I went to - 6 miles roundtrip, 2000 feet elevation. Seriously, it was a bit tough for me - slope going up throughout the hike. I was pretty much cursing the whole time. haha... I finally reached the top after 80 mins of hike. The view was nice and I think the tough hike made it even better. I am glad that I had a pair of trekking poles to help me hike up and down; or else, I don't think I would have made it that fast. Will see if I can do another hike this weekend.

by the way, I have finally started working on the pictures I took a while ago. Hopefully, I can share some photos I took when I was in Hawaii, Japan, HK, etc etc.

No comments: