[warn: this post might reveal too much details...]
I am going on a trip soon and one of my goals is to pack as little as possible. I have been buying technical/light-weight clothes for hiking so I got something for pretty much all layers except my underwear. To make sure that I have a light-weight trip, I took my time today to research on what options are out there.
After reading some reviews, I found these travel/hiking/light-weight underwear. It claims that it dries quickly, is very light, and is very breathable (which is good considering that i am going to the tropics). It has very good review so I thought it was great until I looked at the price tag... $25 per pair! I may be cheap but, seriously, $25 is a bit much for a pair of underwear (for guys, I vaguely remember someone told me that female's underwear could be pretty expensive).
Since I really want to pack as light as possible, I bit the bullet and ordered 3 pairs for the price of less than share. These are the most expensive underwear I have ever bought and they better be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment