Trip to HK - confirmed!

My friend and I were talking about making a trip to HK earlier this year since I go back to HK once every two years and this year is "the" year. As with any thought, it was just an idea and we hadn't actually done anything about it until last week. My friend initiated the conversation last Wednesday and we spent about 20 mins discussing about the trip over the weekends. I then confirmed it with various folks (family, boss etc) yesterday, and then we got our tickets today! All this happened within a week for a trip that isn't going to happen until 4 months later. I thought it was pretty amazing especially for someone like me who has a commitment problem - I don't like to commit to any trip until the very last minute.

Anyhow, so I'll be back in HK this December if you would like to meet up, shoot me an email. I think I'll actually be in HK for only a few days and I'll be in Malaysia, Japan, and mainland China for the rest. I am very excited about it. Now that the HK trip is booked, we need to look into the Malaysia trip.

No comments: