Bag

I am going to bay area for a few days and am trying to figure out how to pack my DSLR camera and my laptop such that I don't need to check in any luggage. It's a challenge. I need one bag that can hold my laptop and my camera plus accessories (I don't even plan to take any extra lenses); I need another bag that can hold my hiking boots, clothes, and other stuff. The second bag is easy; it's the first bag that makes me think. I have a backpack that could use as the first but it's HUGE (I use if I don't have other carry-on). I'll see what I can do. I still have a day to see if I can buy a bag from some local stores. It's gonna be expensive...

I saw this line from a male photograph, "we're worse than women when it comes to bags". It's so true. I already have TWO bags for my camera and I want to buy another one. Actually, I want to buy another TWO (that's a total of four; that's ridiculous) and the fourth one is for when I go hiking. By the way, these bags aren't that much cheaper than your wife's/gf's/mum's coach bags (or whatever brand you want). I guess guys do spend a lot of bags but our reason is more justifiable - we are buying a hundred-dollar bag to protect thousands of dollars of investment. As for girls, I have a hard time to comprehend...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"we are buying a hundred-dollar bag to protect thousands of dollars of investment"

ah I can quote you next time I buy expensive outfits...