Focus

I have a serious time management problem as it seems like I don't have any time anymore for some reasons. I also think that I might have ADHD. It's like I want to do A, so I do A but then I would think about B so I went ahead to do B and then after a while, I would remember I was doing A. It could happen up to 5-6 activities at the same time. It's very annoying. I think it's a focusing problem but at the same time, it's so weird that I remember I was doing some previous activities and I would go back to finish them. I can get all these things done eventually but these "context switching" are hurting my head! In nerdy computer terms, I feel like my head can keep track of these activities in a queue but then the way it prioritizes them is wrong. It assigns random priority at random time.

Enough geeky talk. I also wonder if there are way too many things I want to do so I really should prioritize them. So what do I want to do? Well, other than office work, I have been trying to write this blog, read some photography books, read about business magazines, process my photos, attend networking events, learn Spanish, install the latest Snow Leopard :), and set up my home office. There are a few more that I won't even bother mentioning. Hmm... I really need to cut down on what I want to do. Seriously, I don't know what people do when they have kids. They have to give up on everything and put all the attentions on the kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the Spiderman movie: "You are not Superman, you know." If something is not important, then don't do it lar... (That includes updating to SL. :P)

Maverick