I was helping a friend move today and yesterday. We got done early today and when I got home, I thought why not go head and move my desk to the other room to and make it my office. After spending 1.5 hours, my home office is officially set! There is much more room for my chair to move around and my books are right next to me. I want more desk space though; maybe I should get a new L-shape desk. For those who are planning to visit me, my guest room is gone and you'll need to stay in my office :). I still have a mattress so you can still comfortably. Next up is to get a new chair.
You know, it's the first time I don't have my desk/computer in my bedroom! It'll take me a while to get used to it and I'll probably need to get some stuff to fill my bedroom. It has too much space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment