Bad haircut...

Oops, I did it again. Having too short of a haircut. haha... So I'll go to a wedding in a few days and I thought I would get my hair cut before going (it's been like 2 months since my last haircut). Well, I fell asleep while having the haircut and the end result is super short haircut (like almost none). I like short hair but then I think it may not be the best hair styles to see all my relatives. haha... Lesson learned: don't fall asleep when you have you haircut. or even better, make sure you give clear instructions to your hairdresser (but then i dunno what to say exactly... I want my hair to be 8.5" long on 50% of my head and then 5" long on the other 50%. I also want to have a normal distribution. lol... getting kinda geeky now). By the way, I go to the same hair dresser all the time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Like Crayon Shin-Chan now? That'd be cute haha..

Sally said...

This is for you to measure how fast is your hair growing. When it is short, it is easy to measure.