Farewell Red Sox 2009

Not sure if you follow baseball. In case you don't, Boston Red Sox got swept by Los Angeles Angels today and I was so upset. I consider myself a rather calm and emotionless person. But you know what, sports is the only thing (so far) that can get my emotions going up and down like a roller coaster - from super excited to super depressed within a 3-hr span. Seriously, I don't know how those very emotional people live their lives. It's so hard to deal with it. I basically didn't do much after the game for a few hours.

Anyway, so these games were broadcast live on TBS; however, I am too cheap to pay for cable so I couldn't watch the games at home. Fortunately, MLB is one of the most technologically advanced league and you can actually watch the games live online (when can I watch NBA live online?)! They have this service called postseason.tv. It's not exactly the same as what you see on TBS but it's good enough for me (with many angles and the live commentaries). So what's the catch? I needed to pay $9.99 for the whole postseason. It was a no brainer for me as I could watch my favorite baseball team live. Well, turned out this $9.99 subscription was only useful for 3 games (I was hoping I would watch Red Sox against Yankees). Regardless, I think this service is AWESOME and all the other sports should just do online streaming especially playoffs. I won't pay for cables as I don't watch enough to make it worth but I would pay to watch these post season games at home.

Now that Red Sox is done, my focus will be on NBA. Who am I rooting for? Heat, Suns, and Celtics (sorry, Yao-less Rockets isn't that interesting).

No comments: